Weight Loss Goal

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PCP Clearance & Pre-Op Appointment

On August 31, 2009, I had my PCP appointment and my Pre-Op appointment. I worked a half day and the rest of it was full of doctor visits.

I traveled 20 minutes south to my PCP to get clearance for my surgery. She cleared me with out question. I didn't need to redo labs or have an EKG (since I'm in my early 30's).

I then traveled and hour and a half north for my pre-op appointment. I weighed in at 221 pounds. The highest I have ever been in my life! Dr. Slikkers went over the lap band procedure with me and then I met with Mary Kay (nutritionist). She talked with me about my pre-op diet, high protein - low carb - low sugar - low calorie. I am to start my pre-op diet on September 2, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment