Weight Loss Goal

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Pretty Good Week

This week I was determined to get the scale moving. I went on liquids Monday, ate on Tuesday, back to liquids on Wednesday, and ate on Thursday and Friday. I also did my workout M-Th for 45 minutes. The liquid days were not easy, I was starving!! I knew it would be worth it, I lost 4 pounds this week. I am down a total of 29.1 lbs, so close to thirty!

My first adjustment is on Monday, I can't wait for a little restriction!! They are only going to add 2cc's for my first fill since I am going on vacation next week ( I want to be able to eat). I will go back 2 weeks after the first fill to get 4 cc's injected. At least that is the plan.

Going out for my brother's birthday tonight. I'm going to try to eat well, it shouldn't be too bad since we are going to a pretty nice restaurant. I will need to watch the alcohol consumption. My sister-in-law already asked me if I would have a drink with her. I should be alright with one.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my SUCCESSFUL week to everyone and hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment